2 White Truffle Lobster Rolls Kit Includes:
– Urbani White Truffle Butter 3oz
– 8oz lobster meat
– 2 buns
– 2 Urbani Truffles potato chips bags
“IT DOESN’T TAKE A MASTER CHEF TO MAKE A GREAT LOBSTER ROLL. IT TAKES GREAT INGREDIENTS”
Lobster Rolls are already one of the most delicious food ever created and it’s hard to imagine how to make them even better…but that’s why we are here!
We partnered up with Luke’s Lobster to create this White Truffle Lobster Roll Kit for 2 rolls.
How to prepare?
1) Gently heat approximately 3 tbsp of the Urbani truffle butter in a microwave or a small pan. Brush melted butter onto the outer sides of each bun.
2) Heat a small pan over medium-low heat for 1 minute, then toast the buns in the pan until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side. Remove the buns from the pan and place on a plate
3) Unfroze the lobster by placing it the fridge for a few hours. Fill each bun with half of the lobster meat.
4) Drizzle 1/2 tbsp warm truffle butter over the lobster in each sandwich. Serve immediately. Enjoy the truffle butter remaining in the cup for future use!